We had 7 students study in this first academic year. Already, we're receiving applicants for this fall! We hope to double the number of people who are taking advantage of great educational opportunities and practical learning
opportunities through internships at First Assembly Community Ministries in Lafayette.
If you would like to visit us or have questions about this new opportunity for college-level preparation for the ministry in Indiana, please call us at (765) 474-1432 and ask for program director, Pastor Tim Parsons. You can also reach out through email by clicking here.
Here are some other
bullet-point items you may want to know about River City Leadership College—
• 2 degrees offered: AA in Bible and BA in Church
• Website: www.rivercity.info
• Tuition: $3,900 per semester
for full time
• Housing fees: $1,200 per semester
• Internship/Practicum fees: $700 per semester
• Technology fees: $390
• Enroll now at: www.sagu.edu/apply
• Online coursework with practical, hands-on experience
• Financial Aid available (Grants and Loans)
• Pursue an accredited degree in Bible from an Assemblies of God University in America
• Receive hands on ministry experience in different areas
of First Assembly (students,
children, worship, communications, missions, etc.)
* We are open to transfer students, as well as international students!
Pay 45% of the
tuition cost that other students pay at SAGU
* The total cost for a full-time student to live on campus is $12,380--a tremendous value!
Be on the ground floor of
what has already had a great start! I never have met anyone who regretted getting an education.
Labels: education, First Assembly Community Ministries, Indiana, Lafayette, ministry preparation, River City Leadership College